Our Underwater Modelling and Mermaid Workshop in Mexico is the perfect chance for you to become one with the underwater realm, learn new underwater performance techniques and have stunning professional photos taken.
Training, underwater photo shoots, fun and creating awareness for our underwater world are equally important to us. We will have adventures in the incredible cenotes and be surrounded by the beauty of nature.
After all, we want everyone to have a great time, enjoy themselves and go home with unforgettable memories, new skills, beautiful photos and new friends. So, we invite you to join us on this unique underwater modelling and mermaid adventure.
Here a few key points to our Underwater Modelling and Mermaid Workshop to Mexico
During the underwater modelling and mermaid workshop we will be staying in Tulum, which is about 1 ½ hours South of Cancun on the East coast of Mexico.
Check in 2ndApril, check out 9thApril
We will share a family style house in the centre of Tulum. Restaurants, supermarkets and tourist shops are in walking distance. The house will also be the location for our theory training sessions throughout the week.
- Early bird rate (if deposit paid by 31stDecember 2018): USD 2,750 (or USD 2,400 for locals who live in Tulum and have their own accomodation)
- Full price, if deposit paid after 1stJanuary 2019: USD 2,900 (or USD 2,550 for locals who live in Tulum and have their own accomodation)
A Non-refundable deposit of USD 500 must be paid to reserve your spot. Open balance must be paid by 15thMarch 2019
We have mermaid monofins and fabric tail skins in different sizes and colours available. Some silicone tails will also be available but these are limited in sizes. Of course, you can bring your own tail if available or purchase your own tail here at Mermaid Kat Shop
Costumes/ Outfits for photoshoots:
We will have a few outfits available, we do however recommend bringing some additional outfits to create your very ownunique underwater images.
Katrin Gray (aka Mermaid Kat) is a fully qualified scuba and freediving instructor who works as a professional underwater model, stuntwoman and mermaid. As a result of her vast experience, she can teach you important techniques to improve your breath hold and underwater posing performances.
Ian Gray is an internationally published underwater photographer who loves to take photos of mermaids underwater. Working with him in the beautiful cenotes of Tulum will create magical images. This trip includes six days of shooting in different underwater cenotes.
There is no experience in freediving, modelling, mermaiding or scuba diving required. The only requirements are strong swimming abilities. Our support team will assist you as required, the more experienced mermaids will find new challenges and certainly won’t be bored.
18 years. It doesn’t matter if you are in your 20th, 30th or 60th… We invite everyone to have a wonderful time!
Body shapes and sizes:
Even though we call this trip “modelling trip” we are not just looking for girls and women with the typical model measurements. We are inviting girls and women in all sizes and shapes. All humans are unique and so are mermaids 🙂
What is included in the Underwater Modelling and Mermaid Trip?
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breath hold, modelling, underwaterposing, underwater movement and safety training
- Relaxation and breathing exercises
- Transportation to and from our chosen cenotes around Tulum
- Entrance fee into cenotes
- Photographer and safety team
- Six days of underwater photo shoots
- Lunch daily on location
- 15 high quality images of yourself (additional photos available at 45 USD each)
- 1 video compilation of yourself (around 2 min)
- 1 video of the trip
- Use of fabric mermaid tails and monofins
- Swimming, snorkelling and relaxation at the cenotes between the shooting times
What is not included in our package?
– Flights to and from Cancun
– Transportation from airport to Tulum and back (we can help with the organisation once we know the flight details of all participants. Chances are high that some people can share cars and the costs for transpiration will probably be between USD 30 and USD 80 per person)
– Breakfast and dinner
If you have any other questions, regarding our Underwater Modelling and mermaid Trip in Mexico 2019, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org